Users need easy and secure interactions with their service providers.
They need to be safe from hackers and identity theft.
They shouldn’t need to give away their data to cloud providers to access services.
iDCluster is our software solution to enable governments and businesses to facilitate authentication. It is simple, secure, sovereign.
A unique login
with multiple factor authentication
Automatic form filling for users
Leverage existing ID infrastructures to provide eIDAS High level assurance for identification
Reduce fraud in minutes by integrating services using the OpenID Connect standard
Cryptographic chip first approach
Minimal data storage
Minimal data sharing with selective disclosure
Identity data is stored in the user’s wallet
Infrastructure is hosted by the identity issuer and scalable to any number of users
Service providers only access shared information and do not manage passwords
Service providers can choose among several authorized authentication methods:
- NFC reading of ID card
- One-time password (provided by the mobile app, or via SMS or email)
- Biometrics: facial recognition or fingerprint.
- Identity management through a citizen portal (activate/deactivate digital ID)
- Consent management: citizens decide what data they share, for each interaction
- Data privacy: data remains on ID card, and is not hosted on servers
- Notifications: citizens can be informed whenever their data is used
- Unique, simplified procedure: citizens connect to all services with one app.
- Authenticity check on any document
- Identity check and consent collection
- Authentication of citizen identity
- Unique access to services
- Proof of consent: keep a digital trace of the user’s consent
- Easy integration on any platform with OpenID Connect
Purpose built from the ground up
An open platform
- Support any ID document
- Support any authentication factor
- Support traditional PKI and distributed ledger based infrastructures
- Support standard OpenID Connect APIs for integration
- Support government, private or public cloud hosting